Portfolio Accountant / Relationship Officer
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Qualification - MBA Finance / equivalent
- CFP - Preferred
- Experience- 0-2 years
- Location - Mumbai/Bangalore
- Responsible for end to end customer service of high net worth individuals and assisting the Relationship Manager in maintaining healthy client relationships.
- Interact with the various teams like Team Fulfillment, Research, Financial Planning, Insurance, Operations, etc to ensure adequate supply of information to the customer.
- Help in managing portfolios which include shares, mutual funds, insurance etc..,
- Prepare investment proposal by selecting products with asset allocation approach agreed upon as per the financial plan of the client.
- Provide detailed financial product recommendation on Mutual Funds, Direct Equity, FDs & Bonds, PMS Products, Insurance, Tax Advisory and Estate Planning.
- Informing clients on various events like Portfolio reviews, SIPs etc..,
- Conduct regular review and analysis on client portfolios.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org