DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Qualification - Degree educated (AFP / CFP preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Experience- 7-14 years of Investment Advisory/Financial Advisory/Fund management within the financial services arena
- Good command over English both conversation and written correspondence (email etc). Ability to have basic conversation in Hindi.
- Strong customer service skills
- A passion for meeting people, networking and maintaining relationships
- Travel: Travel within the city is an expected feature of this job
- Team Handling capabilities.
- Location - Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi
- Will be responsible to identify and develop new opportunities to deliver advice and solutions to existing clients and acquire new Wealth Management prospects.
- Identify client needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance and asset allocation with the help of our Research & Financial Planner team.
- Recommend strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve clients financial goals.
- Implement financial planning recommendations and review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Manage client portfolios which include products ranging from insurance, mutual funds, hedge funds, real estate and fixed income.
- Keeping client plans up-to-date and prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
- Interact with the various teams within the organization such as Research, Financial Planning, Insurance and Operations to ensure prompt supply of information to the client.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as directed.
Email ID: email@example.com